Welcome to Fuog / InterBuild, Inc.
Excellent Service and Design – Award Winning Class A Contractor
Building and Contracting
Fuog/InterBuild,Inc., is an established and well-respected Class A building contractor licensed in Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. Three decades ago, Fuog began with expertise in equine facilities, such as barns and indoor / outdoor arenas. Today, Fuog/InterBuild, Inc., has expanded and evolved into a leading contracting company with a variety of services that include custom homes, garages, renovations, metal buildings, Butler pre-engineered metal buildings, commercial buildings, grading, excavation and infrastructure. Along with expert construction, Fuog can integrate contemporary energy-saving technology, such as solar and geothermal systems.
Design and Affiliations
While Fuog/InterBuild, Inc., is a design and build company with its own line of post frame buildings and CAD capabilities, it can work with your drawings and/or architects to insure that your building needs are met beyond expectation.
We hold memberships with the ICC (International Code Council), and the NFBA (National Frame Builders Association). Many of its customers are return business which proves Fuog/InterBuild, Inc. has a solid foundation and is commitment to excellence!
Awards and Recognition
- 2018 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Expert Division Horse Barns/Facilities (under 5,000 sq. ft.)
- 2018 NFBA Second Place Winner, Building of the Year, Expert Division, Institutional Buildings.
- 2017 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Judges Award
- 2017 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Commercial Buildings under 5,000 sq. ft.
- 2016 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Horse Barn/Facilities 5,000 sq. ft. & over
- 2015 Butler High Performance Builder
- 2014 Butler High Performance Builder
- 2014 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Horse Barn, 5,000 sq. ft. and under
- 2013 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year, Experts Division
- 2013 Butler High Performance Builder
- 2013 NFBA Second Place Building of the Year, Retrofit/Remodel Division
- 2011 NFBA First Place Winner, Building of the Year
- 2011 NFBA Judges Choice
- 2010 NFBA Third Place Winner, Building Of The Year
- 2009 High Performance Builder Award, Butler Manufacturing
- 2009 Appointed Butler Builder Distributor Designation
- 2008 Award Of Excellence For Superior Sales & Service, Norandex
- 2000 Award to Phil Carter, National Foreman of the year, NFBA
- 1999 Award for Building of the Year, Fabral Metal Wall/Roof System, Agriculture/Farm Buildings
- 1999 Award Horse barn over 3,000 sq. ft. Building of the Year, NFBA
- 1992 Award for Machinery Storage/Workshop Building of the Year